BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Saturday, January 21, 2017

Amber Heart Author Spotlight & Giveaway


Release Date: December 6, 2016
Genre: Romance, Erotica, Bad Boys, Contemporary
This smoking hot collection contains three naughty romance stories that will get your engines purring.
All of these stories are free of cheating and they all end with a happily ever after!
Get Your Free Copy Here:



It’s time these naughty slaves were taught a thing or two…

Which obedient slave will be the first to break from all the rigorous training?

How will these smoking hot bad boys use their hot new play toys?

Can you handle 600 pages of guilt free, no-strings-attached, action?

This hot anthology includes two, full-length romance novels, 24 erotic short stories, and one naughty Christmas fantasy!

~Bad Boys, Group Fun, Alpha Males, Billionaires, BDSM, Slaves, Uniforms, Brats, Rough, Romance, Erotica, Training~

This box set has something for everyone, how many stories will it take before you can’t take it anymore?
Genre: Romance, Erotica, Bad Boys, Billionaires, BDSM, Uniform, Group
Release Date: January 4, 2017

Pick up today for just 99¢ or read for FREE on KU

Amazon US | Amazon UK

From “Money Eyes” a story in the “Obedience Training” collection:

Bad boys never change... Do they?

Cassandra Levant:
He was the best man at my best friend’s wedding and he had a hell of a reputation. Tall, handsome, full-of-himself, how could I resist? The cocky bad boy drew me in, and no amount of logic could convince me to let him go.

The first time we met, I didn’t exactly make a good first impression. Mistaking someone for a stripper doesn’t really land you in their good books, does it?

I mean, what are the chances that he arrives at the exact time the stripper is supposed to turn up? Give a girl a break!

Then again, what are the chances that three weeks later he’d end up being my hot new boss?

He thinks he has the edge over me. It’s about time this play boy was brought back down to Earth.

Aaron Maxfield:
After an embarrassing first meeting with Cassandra, payback was the only thing on my mind. I wanted her, and I knew she wouldn’t dare resist me, but first, I was going to thoroughly enjoy pushing all her buttons.

Funnily enough, it turns out that this stunning blonde is in need of a new job, and I happen to be hiring. Am I the luckiest guy alive or what?

I think I’ll make her my very own personal assistant. Let’s have some fun, shall we?




Read an excerpt from Rosalie's story

“Oh! I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking!” She immediately apologized before she even got a chance to see who it was that she’d jolted. It was the boy with the blue eyes! At first, she didn’t recognize him because he had on jeans without rips, and a plain t-shirt instead of a leather jacket. His face was freshly shaven, and she could still smell the sweet shaving gel he’d used.
“It’s fine.” He kept staring at her, and she blushed. Turning back towards the front of the aisle that she’d come from, she decided that she was just going to grab a random box and get the hell out of there. “I think you might find this one to your liking.” He reached up and grabbed a box from the top shelf that she hadn’t even looked at yet, and held it out to her. Rosalie’s hand shot out of its own accord to take the box and put it in her little shopping basket.

“Thank you. And thank you for bringing back my book. I hadn’t even realized that I’d forgotten it.” Oh no! The word vomit had come out. She’d meant to say two words to him, then beat a hasty retreat, but her mouth had a mind of his own. He smiled at her, and she froze. His smile was utterly dazzling. It was like a moth being reeled in to the flame. She had to tell herself not to move any closer to him.

“It’s no problem. Enjoy your coffee.” He turned away from her, and it took her a second to realize that he was stocking the shelves. Did he work there? Something told her to just turn around and leave, but there went her mouth again.

“I’m Rosalie, by the way.” She blushed furiously.”

Sign up to my newsletter and be the first to read Rosalie’s story - coming out this month!

meet the author
Do you want a down-to-earth look at what a girl gets up to on one of the best party islands in the world?

Amber Heart gave up everything and moved to Ibiza where she parties all night and writes all day.

Instead of dreaming up fantasy worlds, she gets her inspiration from REAL men and genuine wild nights out.

Can you handle an authentic story filled with sex, drugs, music, and smoking hot men?

Let's find out...
social media
500x500 BEP Square

No comments: