BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review For A FAMILY MADE AT CHRISTMAS by Scarlet Wilson 3 1/2*

Title: A Family Made At Christmas 
Author: Scarlet Wilson
Genre: Medical Romance
Rating: * * * 1/2
Publishers: Harlequin
(Oct 17, 2017)
Paperback: 256 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley


A family to heal her heart… For physiotherapist April Henderson, gorgeous army doc Riley Callaghan is off-limits. With her life-altering surgery looming, she can't afford to consider anyone else right now. But when Riley is given the biggest news of his life—a son he knew nothing about—April can't help but offer him support.Spending time with Riley and his adorable son, Finn, at Christmas gives April a glimpse of the life she's always wanted. But can she risk her heart when her future is so uncertain?
Look for 6 new titles from Harlequin Medical Romance every month!

Harlequin Medical Romance: Stories about dedicated (and delectable) professionals who navigate the high stakes of falling in love in the high-pressure world of medicine.

Though this book was a bit on the sad side, it also gives you a lot of hope. I throughly enjoyed the characters and Finn was adorable. A great Christmas read!

No comments: