BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Sunday, March 26, 2017

Review For ONE WILD NIGHT By Melissa Cutler-5*


Title: One Wild Night
Series: One and Only Texas #3
Author: Melissa Cutler
Genre: Cowboy Romance
Rating: * * * * *
Publishers: St Martin's Paperbacks
(Mar 7, 2017)
Paperback: 336 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley

Get ready for the ride of your life...
A cowgirl at heart, Skye Martinez has a rebellious streak she's determined to shake. Especially since she's poised to take the reins of her family's business at Briscoe Ranch Resort. It's time for her to settle down and get serious about her future...right after one last night of fun with a handsome stranger she meets in the resort's stable. But when a midnight horseback ride turns into a red-hot weekend with one of country music's biggest stars, Skye's world is rocked beyond her wildest dreams...
Gentry Wells rode his bad boy image all the way to the top of the country music charts. But churning out hits has dried up his creativity, and he can't remember the last time his life was his own. Skye is a sexy distraction he can't resist, especially since she breathes new life into his music. They bring out the wild side in each other, which is great for Gentry's career—but a major threat to Skye's. Too bad he's fallen in love with her. With their hearts and futures on the line, can Gentry convince Skye to turn their joyride into a real chance to ride off into the sunset together?
ONE AND ONLY TEXAS SERIES 
The Mistletoe Effect (Holiday Novella Prequel)
Book #1: One Hot Summer
Book #2: One More Taste
If Santa Were A Cowboy (Holiday Novella)
Book #3: One Wild Night 

As I might have mentioned earlier, I've really read some great cowboy romances lately and I'm tickled to add Cutler to my list of favorite cowboy romantic writers which include Carolyn Brown and Linda Lael Miller.
I loved that Gentry was a country music star. I so love the TV series Nashville and he could have been a great character here. Though this is the third book in the series, it was a complete story on it's own. Can't wait to go back and read the earlier books in the series.
I loved how great Skye and Gentry were together and read this book till very, very late in the night.

No comments: