BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Release Day Blitz For PAID IN FULL: A JAX RHOADES NOVEL By Rachel Rawlings


Paid In Full: A Jax Rhoades Novel
The Jax Rhoades Series #2
Rachel Rawlings 
Publication Date: Mar 14, 2017
ASIN: B06WRN82P6
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Publisher: R Squared Publishing
Cover Artist: Najla Qamber Designs



Demon hunter, Jax is back battling the beasts of Hell in Baltimore's underbelly. Dealing with the Devil is as dangerous as ever, especially when your immortal soul is on the line.
But that’s nothing compared to the Angels.
Charged with finding the one relic that can end her life, Jax puts her faith in the only man she can trust –the Sin Eater.
Dane swore to protect her, but can he save her from herself and her personal demons? 
Caught between Heaven and Hell, Jax’s next move might just be her last.

Amazon     BN    Kobo


Rachel Rawlings was born and raised in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. Her family, originally from Rhode
Island, spent summers in New England sparking her fascination with Salem, MA.
She has been writing fictional stories and poems since middle school, but it wasn't until 2009 that she found the inspiration to create her heroine Maurin Kincaide and complete her first full length novel, The Morrigna.

When she isn't writing, Rachel can often be found with her nose buried in a good book. An avid reader of
Paranormal/Urban Fantasy, Horror and Steampunk herself, Rachel founded Hallowread- an interactive convention for both authors and fans of those
genres.

More information on Hallowread, its schedule of events and participating authors can be found at www.hallowread.blogspot.com  and www.facebook.com/Hallowread .

She still lives in Maryland with her husband and three children.







Goodreads Author Page http://goo.gl/FZW0RN

Amazon Author Page http://goo.gl/Q6Ubn1

No comments: