BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Launch Day Blitz For RULE MASTER By Sienna Snow

RULE MASTER
Rules of Engagement #2
Sienna Snow 
Mar 7, 2017
Forever Yours eBook $3.99  

His rules.  Her pleasure.  His Way.
 Italian heiress and international financier Milla Castra knows she can’t avoid him forever.  Irredeemably confident and controlled Lex Duncan once shared her craving for things deliciously forbidden.  He was her lover.  Her Master.  And the husband she’s kept secret from everyone.  
But Lex will never relinquish what’s his—and Milla is definitely his.  And he knows she can’t resist the exquisite pleasure that awaits in his arms.  When the violence of her past threatens them both, Lex will risk everything to keep Milla safe…before she submits to the cruelest master imaginable, Fear.

Buy the Book!
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2kuHM9g


Sienna Snow's love of reading started at a very young age with "Beezus and Ramona." By the time she entered high school, a girlfriend introduced her to Bertrice Small and Jude Deveraux, and an avid romance reader was born. 
She writes sexy romance, some with a lot of heat and spice and others with a bit of fantasy. Her characters represent strong women of different cultures and backgrounds, who seek love through unique circumstances. 
When she is not writing, traveling, or reading, she spends her time with her husband and two children.

Social Media Links
Add Rule Master to your shelf on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2jelM5M

No comments: