BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, March 30, 2017

Release Tour For BOTTOM OF THE Sky By Shae Ross



Title: Bottom of the Sky
Author: Shae Ross
Genre: New Adult, Romantic Suspense
Release Date: Mar 21, 2017
Format: Digital, Paperback

Tragedy set his course for revenge.
One woman stands in his way.
Tragedy set his course for revenge. One woman stands in his way.

John
The last thing I need is to be saddled with the on-the-run niece of the family I’m about to take down. Gianna Silva wants me to help her find her missing mother. But I’ve got bigger fish to fry—namely, her cousins Stefano and Santos Silva. I’m working on the inside, feeding information to the FBI, and I'm about to drop the net on their ring of counterfeiters. To keep Gianna out of my way, I’ve agreed to help her but under one condition: What I say goes. No questions. No pushback. I make the rules.

The problem is Gianna Silva doesn’t know the meaning of the word “rule” and she’s on to me. For two years, I’ve hidden my true identity behind a wall built from stone-cold revenge. I thought it was indestructible—especially against someone with the last name of Silva—the family I’ve vowed to destroy…

Gianna
If I could find my missing mom by myself I would, but the only enemies she’s ever had are my dead father and his powerful family. Confronting the Silvas alone is too dangerous. I need an insider who knows how to play their game. John Rossi, with his cool, bad-boy confidence and access to the family is my best hope. I’ve bargained away the last dollar in my savings account in exchange for his help, but I’m beginning to think I made a deal with the devil.

I didn’t expect his rules to include sharing a cabin—and a bedroom with him—northwest of Nowheresville. I don’t trust him, or my attraction to him. But to find my mom, I’ll break every one of his damn rules, regardless of the consequences…

Find out more at: Goodreads | Amazon

Short Excerpt:
“Gianna…it’s just a dream.” He’s lying on his side, drawing me out with the soothing voice and steady gaze.
The breathless squeeze in my lungs eases. Awareness dawns, and I become conscious of how close our bodies are. Warmth slips from under the splayed fingers, spreading slowly, travelling lower and weighing down my belly. I should turn away, but a part of me wants to pick up his hand, roll onto my side, and pull him over me like a cape. If only I could.
Reality returns in a blink: Who he is, who I am and what this is all about. My mom. My family. The nightmare’s not real, but reality seems worse.
“You’re all right, Gia. I’ve got you. Right here.”
His fingers move, stroking my bare skin gently, and his tone is filled with resolute assurance. Flecks of amber swim in the moonlit green irises.
I force a dry swallow then turn before my face cracks. “Gia” is the other nickname my uncle used. I squeeze my lids, nodding as if I agree. But I don’t. Tightness builds in my chest, moving into my throat. His words are just a hollow reminder.
Nobody has me. Nobody’s ever had me.
Long Excerpt:
He stops and flips upright in the middle of the moonlit river. His hands hold my waist as our feet cycle. “Why are we stopping?” I ask.
“So you can kiss me.”
His hands catch my ribcage lifting me as he tows me in.
My palms flatten against his slick, hard chest. “I make the rules, right?”
He shakes his head, and a wicked smile sprouts from the perfectly shaped lips. “This is no man’s land…the river is ruled by nature.”
His grin widens, ripping something open in my heart, and I think maybe this isn’t such a bad thing. He obviously needs the distraction and so do I.
I meet his kiss. His head slants over mine, and I open for him, sucking him in. Our bodies bob from the force of his treading feet, keeping both of us afloat. His hand slides to my back, slinging me in flush to his body. My breath jams in my throat when I feel him, thick and hard against my stomach, teasing the nerves gathered low in my belly.
“John…” I break the kiss and gasp a short breath. “I need to conserve some energy if I’m going to make it to the other side.”
He chuckles softly, twirling our bodies until we’re in the current again, but when I stroke to swim beside him, he glides underneath me, looping one of my hands over his shoulder and the other under his chest. I surf his back as he swims, resting my cheek on the wet strands of his hair, feeling the muscles of his chest moving under my fingertips with each stroke. Weightless and languid, water floods my limbs, caressing my bones. I’m floating through the Sky as if I’m on my way to heaven..
After several moments, John’s body shifts and his arm contracts. He’s caught the ladder to his dock, supporting our weight with one hand. He dips a shoulder and swings me in front of him. I point my toe and find a slippery rung. The ladder sinks as he steps onto the rung below mine, brushing my back with wet skin, gripping the rails and cocooning me with warmth.
Everything about this moment makes me want to stop and take it in.
I sway into him feeling his cheek brush my temple. He curves around me, dropping a hand to my stomach. I arch as it travels up and his knuckles graze my cleavage, prickling the sensitive skin. A voice inside echoes this isn’t me as his fingers continue upward, sliding to the side of my neck, but this is me with John.
“If you don’t want this, Gianna…” his voice sounds almost tortured. “Climb up.”
My toes curl, standing firm on the rung, submerged like anchors. His mouth lowers to the side of my neck, and I tilt giving him full access.
“If you don’t climb up now, I’ll keep touching you…”




Shae Ross grew up in Ferndale, Michigan. She attended Michigan State University and continued her education at Detroit College of Law. Prior to 2014, she spent the majority of her career practicing corporate law and engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.

After having too many stressful days at the office, she decided to pursue her dream of writing and published her first romance novel in January of 2015. She loves strong heroines and sexy, alpha heroes who deliver stories filled with sass, smarts and sizzle.

You can visit her online at the following places: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon

Follow the tour and #enter to #win a $25 Amazon GC and a Shae Ross digital library
March 20th
Books, Dreams, Life – Spotlight
EskieMama Reads & Dragon Lady Reads – Spotlight
For Love of Books4 – Spotlight
Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin' – Spotlight
Tangled Hearts Book Reviews – Spotlight
Wild Wordy Women - Spotlight
March 21st
Just Us Book Blog – Spotlight
Splashes Into Books - Review
March 22nd
Hike2Forty and beyond – Spotlight
It's All About the Romance – Interview
Sour Puss Reviews – Interview
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium – Spotlight
March 23rd
Wonderful World of Books – Spotlight
What Is That Book About - Spotlight
March 24th
Evermore Books - Spotlight
March 27th
Romance Playlist - Guest Post
Vera is Reading - Spotlight
March 28th
The Voluptuous Book Diva - Spotlight
Debbie's World of Books - Spotlight
March 29th
Becky on Books - Spotlight
March 30th
The Avid Reader – Spotlight
Celticlady's Reviews – Spotlight
Lisa's Loves(Books of Course) - Spotlight
March 31st
The Power of Three Readers – Review
Chill and read - Spotlight

Follow the tour and #enter to #win a $25 Amazon GC and a Shae Ross digital library

No comments: