BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Sunday, March 26, 2017

Review For NEAREST THING TO HEAVEN by Lynnette Austin-4 1/2*


Title: Nearest Thing To Heaven 
Series: Maverick Junction #2
Author: Lynnette Austin
Genre: Cowboy Romance
Rating: 4 1/2*
Publishers: Forever Publishing
(Dec 20, 2016)
Paperback: 400 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley

THE COWBOY AND THE CITY GIRL

Sophie London hates Texas. The longhorns freak her out and the wide-open spaces are more unnerving than a Chicago alleyway at night. But Sophie wouldn't miss her cousin's wedding for the world-even if it means returning to Maverick Junction . . . and to the dangerously irresistible Ty Rawlins.

A single father of rambunctious triplet boys, Ty knows trouble when he sees it-and Sophie's got it written all over her. Yet he's never been able to stop thinking about her, even after their one brief meeting. Maybe fate is giving him a second chance. But if Ty wants Sophie to swap her stilettos for cowgirl boots, they'll each have to face the past-together.

OMG, there is nothing sexier than a single dad who's both a cowboy and great with not one but three kids. Ty has had it rough raising these three little dynamos from birth. Luckily, he has the help of family but it's not the same as a mother and while no one could ever accuse city slicker Sophie London of being mother material, she is pretty awesome with the boys. The only fault, I had with the whole book was, Sophie not letting her friends in on the stalkerish ex-boyfriend until almost too late.  I know there has to be some conflict but I don't like an otherwise smart lady doing some of the dumb things she did. 
Overall, another great cowboy romance that made you both laugh and cry. 

No comments: