BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two Great Authors and Two Great Giveaways Tuesday at BittenByBooks!

Come by BittenByBooks today and check out these wonderful authors and their new releases. Take the time to enter their contests as I can tell you, they are fabulous. I have added to my library both by winning books and Gift Cards (which turned into more books) and most recently, I won a new 3G Wi-Fi Kindle thanks to the generous  authors and folks at BittenByBooks.com.


Author Allison Pang Release Party and 8GB iPod Touch Contest 



The man of her dreams might be the cause of her nightmares. 
Six months ago, Abby Sinclair was struggling to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. Now, she has an enchanted iPod, a miniature unicorn living in her underwear drawer, and a magical marketplace to manage. But despite her growing knowledge of the OtherWorld, Abby isn't at all prepared for Brystion, the dark, mysterious, and sexy-as- sin incubus searching for his sister, convinced Abby has the key to the succubus's whereabouts. Abby has enough problems without having this seductive shape-shifter literally invade her dreams to get information. But when her Faery boss and some of her friends vanish, as well, Abby and Brystion must form an uneasy alliance. As she is sucked deeper and deeper into this perilous world of faeries, angels, and daemons, Abby realizes her life is in as much danger as her heart - and there's no one she can trust to save her.


CONTEST INFO: Open to Readers in the US. If you live outside of the US and have a trusted friend who can accept and ship the prize to  you, feel free to enter. The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 1/28/11.


” After centuries of secret conflict, humans and parahumans have reached an uneasy truce. But unspeakable evil now threatens the tenuous peace.
Teenaged shapeshifters are being slaughtered by a sadistic serial killer who rips their still-beating hearts from their paralyzed bodies. A task force forms to halt the madness, including the vampiric Aeternus Antoinette Petrescu, as well as Kitt Jordan and Raven Matokwe, members of enemy Animalian tribes . . . and forbidden lovers.
A centuries-old blood feud has divided their shapeshifting peoples, and if their passion is discovered it will doom them both. But past hostilities must be put aside, for the killer they seek is but the first sign of the all-consuming nightmare of The Dark Brethren.”
CONTEST INFO: Open to Readers WORLDWIDE. The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 1/26/11.
Prize 1: A $50.00 Electronic Amazon Gift Card
Prize 2: Signed Dark Brethren Books

No comments: