BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Great Authors and Two Great Giveaways Today at BittenByBooks!

Come by BittenByBooks today and check out these wonderful authors and their new releases. Take the time to enter their contests as I can tell you, they are fabulous. I have added to my library both by winning books and Gift Cards (which turned into more books) and most recently, I won a new 3G Wi-Fi Kindle thanks to the authors and BittenByBooks.com.
But you'll hear more about that in a later post as I still can't put into words how wonderfully magnificent that is! 


Author E. J. Stevens Interview and Contest LIVE Here!

CONTEST INFO: Open to Readers in the US/International. The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 1/25.
Prizes: US readers may win a Spirit Guide series prize
pack including a She Smells the Dead tote bag stuffed with goodies
including a signed copy of She Smells the Dead and a signed copy of
Spirit Storm (releasing in January 2011), bookmarks, postcards, and a
She Smells the Dead “I smell dead people” t-shirt (size XL).
International readers may win their choice of a copy of She Smells the
Dead and a copy of Spirit Storm mailed from The Book Depository or
eBook pdf copies of She Smells the Dead and Spirit Storm.
Spirits of the Dead are coming...

Yuki is about to face an army of lost souls on Samhain, the night of Halloween, when the spirits of the dead roam free. Yuki will need all the help she can get from her friends, but will Calvin be there for her when she needs him the most?


Author Diana Pharaoh Francis Interview and Amazon Gift Card Contest LIVE Here!


CONTEST INFO: Open to Readers WORLDWIDE. The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 1/25.
Prize 1: A $50.00 Electronic Amazon Gift Card
Prize 2: A $25.00 Electronic Amazon Gift Card
THERE ARE GOOD GUYS. THERE ARE BAD GUYS. AND THEN THERE’S MAX.
Max knows what trusting the wrong person can cost you. Her former friend Giselle, a powerful witch, enslaved Max years ago, turning her into a Shadowblade—a deadly warrior compelled to fight for Giselle. But there’s more at stake now than Max’s thirst for revenge. The Guardians, overseers of the magical world, have declared war on humanity and on any witches not standing with them. Max and Giselle have come to an uneasy truce in order to protect what’s left of Horngate, their coven’s home. Max would do anything for Horngate—even give herself over to a mysterious otherworldly creature in the nearby mountains in exchange for his help. But first, she intends to save the mortal family she left behind. And Alexander, the Shadowblade warrior who could be her closest ally or her deadliest enemy, is going with her.
On a road trip into the unknown, Max and Alexander face wild magic, desperate enemies, and battles that bruise both body and soul. But the greatest challenge will come from unexpected revelations that test everything Max believes about who she is—and where her loyalties lie. . . .

No comments: