BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shadowlight: A Novel of the Kyndred by Lynn Viehl



Shadowlight: A Novel of the Kyndred
by Lynn Viehl
Edition: Paperback
Rating  * * * * *
Date Reviewed 11/16/2009


"With just one touch, Jessa Bellamy can see anyone-s darkest secrets, thanks to whoever tampered with her genes. What she doesn-t know is that a biotech company has discovered her talent and intends to kill her and harvest her priceless DNA.Gaven Matthias is forced to abduct Jessa himself so he can protect her, but Jessa has a hard time believing the one man whose secrets she can-t read. As a monstrous assassin closes in and forces them to run, Jessa will have to find another way to discover if Matthias is her greatest ally-or her deadliest enemy."


I just finished this book and absolutely loved it. Read it in only two sittings and hate that I didn't make it last as now I have to wait till June for my next fix. There are few series that I read as they come out. I tend to collect 3 or 4 in a series and read all at once and then come back later to read the next couple. The Darkyn series is one that has not allowed me to do this. This is a series that must be read in order and you really need to read the Darkyn line before starting the Kyndred line or you will miss so much of the rich history that Viehl has invented. Thank you Lynn for another book that has allowed me escape on a mini vacation in my mind. This is definitely a 5 star book.



Darkyn





5. Evermore (2008)




Kyndred


No comments: