BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bedlam, Bath and Beyond (World of the Storm Ravens, Book 1) by J. D. Warren











  • Bedlam, Bath and Beyond 
  • By J. D. Warren
  • Mass Market Paperback: 295 pages
  • Publisher: Love Spell (January 2008)
  • ISBN-13: 978-0505526984

Rating *
Date Reviewed 8/22/2008



"CHARMED...
Samantha knew she wasn't the first woman to feel brainwashed by her suburban utopia--beautiful house, perfect children, attentive husband. But somehow none of it felt like hers. As it turns out, it wasn't. The kids are evil fiends, her husband's not even human, and her mother-in-law--well, let's not even go there.

AND DANGEROUS
The only man who can possibly help her is the unearthly Cor, shape-shifting leader of a mysterious race known as the Kin. Together they'll let nothing stop them from reclaiming Sam's life--not the missing girl who holds the key to everything, not the demon hell-boars tearing up the Las Vegas strip in search of them. And definitely not the undeniable attraction they feel for each other..."


 Bedlam, Bath & Beyond--Beware
The book just never grabbed my attention. I felt like I was fighting to enjoy it and never did. There was not a hook that grabbed me and said read, read me. Was very disappointed in the whole book and really hate the waste of time trying to read it.


World of the Storm Ravens

No comments: