BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ZOMBIE LOVERS UNITE! WE FINALLY GOT US A SHOW!!!!

Braaaaaaainsss... and some chap stick would also be nice.                 
by Tim Surette TV.com Staff Write
AMC's The Walking Dead Will Arrive This Halloween
AMC's The Walking Dead is on its way! Mark your calendars for October 31, quite possibly the best premiere date for this new comic-book-turned-TV-show about zombies, and make sure to check out the gory, trailer here 
Start stockpiling canned goods, shotgun ammunition, and water, and for God's sake get some plywood over those windows. The Walking Dead is/are coming.

AMC has announced the anticipated series' premiere date, and it's oh-so fitting: Halloween. October 31st. That's when we'll see the first episode of Frank Darabont's (Shawshank Redemption) take on Robert Kirkman's comic book series about the zombie apocalypse.
And for those of you disappointed that the first season will only be six episodes long, there's some good news. The first episode will run an extended 90 minutes. That's 30 extra minutes of watching survivor Rick Grimes shoot out the brains of the lumbering undead.
The extended trailer that premiered at this year's Comic-Con has been recut and is finally officially available in all its non-shakycam glory. Check it out here!
If you like zombies you gotta watch this trailer. I'm marking my calender in RED right now!

4 comments:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

You know how we women always complain about the unrealistic body image and aging issues? We won't be able to do that if that's what the female actors look like. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

LMAO, so true.

Heidi V said...

I can't wait for this show I been watching the trailers on AMC, speaking of AMC they have been making some really good series....I have restarted the comic series to gear up for the series!

Anonymous said...

Visiting from the bloghop. Thanks for sharing your review