BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Friday, July 22, 2016

Trailer Reveal + Giveaway of POLARIS by Beth Bowland




Today Beth Bowland and Month9Books are
revealing the trailer for POLARIS, which releases 
August 16, 2016! Check out
the gorgeous trailer and 
enter to win a paperback of the book!!

A quick note from the author:


When I first watched the trailer I was in awe, 
tears formed in my eyes, and I
was frozen in my seat. I tried to say “OMG”, 
but only the “O” came out and “MG”
got stuck, because at that moment I watched as
 my story literally took a breath
and came to life.

I had such a great time writing Polaris, it

combined my love for creating stories and 
conspiracy theories. I love “What
Ifs” What if there is life on other planets? 
What if they’re really not so
different than we are? The big ticket question, 
what if they’re already among
us. Polaris takes a quirky but fun spin 
on an old conspiracy theory, but what
if the conspiracy is not a theory…


On to the reveal! 





Title: POLARIS
Author: Beth Bowland
Pub. Date: August 16, 2016
Publisher: Tantrum Books
Format: Paperback, eBook
Find it: GoodreadsAmazon | BAM | Chapters |Google Play  | B&N | Kobo | TBD | iBooks


Bixie, Montana is in the middle of

nowhere, not connected to any place, and not needed 
to get to any destination.
But one snowy evening, a lone visitor walking down 
an old country road changes
thirteen-year-old Aaron Martin’s life forever. 
Aaron thinks he’s being a Good
Samaritan by inviting the nearly-frozen 
visitor into his home, but he’s
unwittingly initiated “The Game.”
A group of Elders, known as
 the Council of the Legend,
 come together from time to time to enjoy a 
rousing event they 
playfully call “The Game.” 
Now, Aaron’s town is the playing board and he and
his fellow townspeople are the players.
The rules are simple. Win. Because if

Aaron loses, he won’t just lose his family.
 He’ll lose his very identity.





Beth Bowland, a native Ohioan, has
always enjoyed reading and creating stories of her own. As a child she devoured
every book she could get her hands on and spent numerous hours at the library
each week. She loves writing stories for tweens and young teens and her
characters are often described as quirky and fun, but always relatable. When
she’s not writing, she loves watching HGTV. She has one daughter and resides in
Arlington, Texas with her husband, Phillip.







1 winner will receive a paperback of
POLARIS, US Only.






No comments: