BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Unbreakable (A Shadow Falls Novella) [Kindle Edition] by C. C. Hunter-Review

Title: Unbreakable
Series: Shadow Falls: After Dark #2.5
Author: C C Hunter
Genre:  Paranormal
Rating: * * * * *
Publishers: St Martin's Griffin 
(Sept 30, 2014)
Paperback: 55 pages
ISBN: B00NO4XUNM
FTC Disclosure: ARC from Net Galley

He isn’t everything he says he is.  He’s even more
Who is Chase Tallman, the newest member of Shadow Falls? What made him into the sexy, mysterious vampire he is today? And what led him to Della Tsang?
Step back in time and unearth the secrets that haunt him.  The secret of how he became a vampire—and how he knows so much about being reborn.  Secrets about his first love, his family--and what steers him toward Della, the beautiful, complicated girl he just can’t seem to stay away from. The one who makes him want things he thought he’d given up on long ago.
It all began with a research study, a palm reader, and a plane crash that sent him on a quest…for a love that’s unbreakable.
Shadow Falls
0.5. Turned at Dark (2011)
1. Born At Midnight (2011)
2. Awake at Dawn (2011)
3. Taken at Dusk (2012)
4. Whispers at Moonrise (2012)
4.5. Saved at Sunrise (2013)

5. Chosen at Nightfall (2013)

Shadow Falls: After Dark
1. Reborn (2014)
2. Eternal (2014)
2.5 Unbreakable (2014)
3. Unspoken (2015)

This is the first book I've read in this series but it was definitely good enough that I intend to go back and read the rest of the series. The only regret I had was that just as I got into it, it was over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unbreakable is the only Novella that I have not yet read in the Shadow Falls series. I loved the books about Kylie and the books (so far) about Della, but this Chase has me puzzled. At first I thought he was just an evil panty perv. Now I have no idea what to think of him!

I am on the wait list for Unspoken also, and am ever-so-excited that C.C. has finally released the cover for Miranda's first book! Great series :)