BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, October 27, 2014

The Vampire Chronicle Convos: Lestat is Back! and Halloween Contest

Well, dear readers, the time is almost here.Prince Lestat will be out on 10/28 and I am beyond excited (and hoping my pre-order shows up on my doorstep a day or so early). I have really enjoyed all of our talks and want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me. As a thank-you, Bitten by Books is holding a Halloween contest this week with some fun and spooky prizes. Just enter using the contest widget below!

If you have missed any of our discussions you can find them You can go back and read parts onetwothreefourfive, sixseven and eight. Please add any thoughts you may have on the topics.
Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne RiceWhat are you most excited for in this newest installment of the Vampire Chronicles?
Which characters are you looking forward to spending more time with? I’ll answer now: Marius, always Marius.
Do you think a series that has been “gone” for so long can be revitalized?
Will you be reading Prince Lestat?
Buy a print copy of Prince Lestat from Amazon by clicking here.
Buy a Kindle copy of Prince Lestat from Amazon by clicking here.
The Vampire Chronicles in the order they should be read:
Interview with a Vampire
The Vampire Lestat
The Queen of the Damned
The Tale of the Body Thief
Memnoch the Devil
The Vampire Armand
Merrick (Crossover with Mayfair Witches)
Blood and Gold
Blackwood Farm (Crossover with Mayfair Witches)
Blood Canticle (Crossover with Mayfair Witches)
Prince Lestat
The New Tales of the Vampires series in the order they should be read:
Pandora
Vittorio the Vampire
The Lives of the Mayfair Witches series in the order they should be read:
The Witching Hour
Lasher
Taltos
CONTEST INFO: Open to readers in the USA.
Prize 1: A Kindle copy of Prince Lestat and a large crystal beaded spider
Prize 2: A one of a kind Vampire’s Bite/Vampire Angel necklace from A Charming Time Jewelry and Gifts
Prize 3: A set of 3 small crystal beaded spiders

No comments: