BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, November 7, 2011

WINNERS! WINNERS!



WINNERS! WINNERS!


As I gained over 50 new followers
(WOOHOO!), 
I have two winners. The first winner 
chosen was disqualified as they didn't 
answer the all important question-
What's your favorite trick or treat candy?
And the second wasn't a follower on GFC. 

Third and fourth choice were 
jennifer k who answered    


         
"i love reese's peanut butter cups." 
(my favorite too!)
and Stephanie O. who said
"My favorite candy is Milk Duds. "
Stephanie blogs at "My Guilty Pleasures" 
so stop by and 
check it out and congratulate her. 
Ladies I've emailed you and you have until midnight on 
Wednesday the 9th to respond.
As for the DESTINED contest I asked
Are you one of the 12 million who have
 embraced this fabulous series,
 if so what was your favorite book so far?
If a newbie, tell me why you want to read this fabulous series.

 Mercedes said...


I am already a huge fan of these books!!!
Butttt, I most definitely can NOT choose one favorite!!! 
They are all so amazing!!!!
I gotta agree, Mercedes, how do you chose a favorite!
Your information has been sent to 
the publishers so hopefully you will get your copy shortly!

 WELLLLL -WE'RE WAITING WEDNESDAY!

And last and certainly not least WWWW!
Again, I've had to go to the third name drawn as the first two chosen didn't comment with their WWWW book soooo--
my WWWW winner is---


Jolene and Family who said...
18




"I am so excited for Beautiful Chaos, 
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait :)"
Me too Jolene, I've sent you an email and as soon as I get your shipping info I'll order yours and my copy!

 You have until midnight on 
Wednesday the 9th to respond.
I've yet to start this series but now as I have books 1 and 2 on the shelf and 3 on the way, I'm having a BEAUTIFUL marathon!
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all who entered.
There will be several more blog hop giveaways going on the rest of the year and the November Giveaway hop will be staring in mere hours so 
good luck.

No comments: