BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, November 10, 2011

"EARTH ANGEL" Cover Unveiled by Author E Van Lowe

From E Van Lowe
"Here it is, folks, the cover to my newest novel-- Earth Angel. Isn't it GORGEOUS?  
I decided to do a redesign of the Falling Angels Saga covers.  I wanted the series covers to better reflect the attitude of my series and my readers--more adult and more romantic. The redesigned Boyfriend From Hell cover is just as beautiful as this one. Can't wait to show it to you.  That will happen next week.
I am very proud of this new cover.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. (If you'd like to gush about this gorgeous cover go HERE to leave a comment.)
Earth Angel comes out mid-December, about a month from now.  I'm bubbling over with excitement to share my new book with you.  Those of you who emailed me that you couldn't wait for Earth Angel to come out won't be disappointed.  
There's a new hot series in town.  The Falling Angels Saga.  Peace."



I was unable to find a blub on this newest book but thought I'd share the blurb from the first book in the series. I've added both to my "to be read" list on GoodReads as this sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see how they update the cover on this one.


OLD COVER
NEW COVER-AWESOME!
































"Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship—they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together.
“But come on, guys, she’s my mother… Can I really tell her that while we’re snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I’m secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not…”
The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn’t had a man in her life since Megan’s father left ten years ago.
Enter two mysterious young men, Megan’s new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships. But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn’t, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL.
"Boyfriend From Hell" is the first book in the Falling Angels Saga from the author of the gruesomely hilarious, "Never Slow Dance With A Zombie."

No comments: