BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, October 18, 2010

BEST MONDAY MORNING EVER! WooHoo! Winner at BittenByBooks!

I'm sure you have noticed that I've started promoting BittenByBooks contests on my blog. Below is why. Not only do they feature great authors, contests and just in general features that I throughly enjoy but they award their prises on a regular basis and they are dependable and timely. As a loyal follower, I have won many books, goodies and my personal favorite--- gift certificates. So if you are going to read reviews and enter contests make sure that BittenByBooks is one of your daily stops. 


"Hi there!

Thank you so much for stopping by 
http://bittenbybooks.com and participating in the contest with J.E. Taylor.
Your name was drawn at random to win a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card.

Thank you again for visiting and we look forward to seeing you more in the future! Remember to stop by for our author events this month. This is a link to all of them: http://bittenbybooks.com/?page_id=4   There will be prizes at all these events!
If you haven't already, be sure to join us on our Bitten by Books community called "The Blood Bank". Membership is free, and it is a great place to connect with other readers and authors of the paranormal genre. Here's the link: http://bittenbybooks.ning.com/
Please tell your friends about us!
--
BBB Prize Goddess
The Review Site With Bite!
http://bittenbybooks.com"

and only minutes after reading this email I got ANOTHER one telling me I'd won the Kellison books from the "Off the Fang" contest. WOOHOO! for Mondays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning!