BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Author K.A. M’Lady Guest Blog and Contest 10/7 - at BittenByBooks!


CONTEST INFO: Open to readers WORLDWIDE
Prizes:
Grand Prize - Sterling Silver, wire wrapped Amazonite stone pendant necklace with Aqua Swarovski crystals which reversible and Aqua Swarovski Crystal Threader earrings. Handmade by artist P.M. Dittman (PM_Dittmanartist@yahoo.com)
Two eBook sets of Realm – the series: to include
Realm Book I ~ To Tell of Darkness
Realm Book II ~ Shadow Slave
Realm Book III ~ Illuminated Death
K.A. will be talking about her new book release Realm Bk III ~ Illuminated Death book 3 in the Realm series. Come by leave a comment and signup for a chance at this fabulous giveaway.

“Long before the Goblin wars forced the children of the Other World to walk among mankind it was prophesized that the Chosen would come. With a touch she would heal. With impunity she would punish. With surety she would lead the Other World into the Light of a new beginning. Too bad no one told the Darkness.
My name is Rihker Tennai I am Pixie and I am human. I am half-breed and I am a Changeling. I am a lover, a warrior and thanks to the Prophets, I am becoming so much more.
A war is brewing in the Other World. Battles old and new threaten to spill over into the human world. To the Deneau the Children of the Forest. I am Justice. For all who walk in the Light I may be their only hope. Yeah, welcome to a day in the life of my Realm. Are you ready for it?”

No comments: