BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Her Vampire Husband by Michele Hauf

Title: Her Vampire Husband
Author: Michele Hauf
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Rating: * * * * 1/2
Publishers Date: 6/10/2010
Paperback: 357 pages
Publisher: HQN Books; (April 1, 2010)
ISBN: 0373774990
FTC Disclosure: Got from PBS



She may resist his bite, but she can't resist his charms…
Werewolf princess Blu Masterson won't allow her seductive vampire husband to consummate their marriage with his bite, marking her forever. Alone in a secluded estate with her sworn enemy, Blu curses the marriage arranged to bring their rival nations together, especially since Creed Saint-Pierre calls out to her most feral desires.

When Blu uncovers her pack's secret plot to destroy the vampire nation—and Creed—she is forced to confront her growing feelings for her sexy undead husband. Will she choose the only life she's ever known or accept his vampire bite?

Well, what can I say other than I loved it. This is the type of book that had me embracing the genre. As much as I read UF, it doesn't hold a candle to a good Paranormal Romance. Best of all, we get vampire and werewolves in one book--a double treat. It has all the fixings of a great romance, a contracted marriage where they both hate the sight of the other. But soon they realize that there's more to the other guy than those preconceived ideas and prejudices they were brought up with. And hey, when one of those is over 900 years old, you got some deep rooted prejudices. 

3 comments:

Book Lover said...

Oh this looks like a good one! Added to my TBR pile, Thanks! ~Mandie

Juana said...

It has been awhile since I have read a book by Michele Hauf. I will purchase this book and any of her other books which I have missed on my next book shopping spree.

jmesparza821@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It looks like a good book!