BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, November 3, 2011

LAST BREATH RELEASE! by Rachel Caine


RACHEL CAINE
www.rachelcaine.com
 
LAST BREATH RELEASE!
It's here! Tomorrow is the official 
 
 




 
 



LAST BREATH - November 1, 2011.





Already thirsty for the next installment? 
BLACK DAWN is out May 2012!

U.S./Canada release day for LAST 
BREATH, book 11 of the Morganville 
Vampires series ... and here are a few 
review quotes to whet your appetite:
 
"Last Breath by Rachel Caine is 
wonderfully dangerous- riveting, 
a knock out. It is the eleventh book 
in the Morganville Vampire series and 
my absolute favorite." - Rex Robot 
Reviews
 
"Last Breath is probably the most 
emotionally-charged installment 
in the series to date; fans of the 
books will not be disappointed.  
Between the surprise twists and 
the seemingly impossible challenges 
Claire must overcome, Last Breath 
left me gasping for breath." - 
Fiction Vixen
 
"A gripping, original take on
 vampires." - Kirkus
 
"Caine’s signature rapid fire pace, 
plot twists and excellent character development 
deliveranother stellar installment to the series.
Clearly, Morganville is poised at the brink of annihilation
 that even the residents 
of the now changed Glass House
 may not survive as they are pushed 
to their limits and beyond." - Monsters & Critics
 
Buy it from:
 
Available in ebook and audio versions, too!
 
UK, New Zealand and Australia: your versions are already 
available in stores NOW!
 
MORE GOOD NEWS: We've completed a deal with 
Penguin US for three more Morganville books, which 
will bring the total Morganville adventure to 15 novels
 
Black Dawn (12) - May 2012
Book 13 - November 2012
Book 14 - May 2013
Book 15 - November 2013
 
 
 

 
LAST BREATH TOUR DATES:
I'd love to get the chance to thank you personally 
for all your support! Please join me at one of the 
upcoming events ... I'll have special cool giveaway items!
 

November 1, 3 p.m. ET
Live online launch event for LAST BREATH! You can see 
and hear me LIVE by logging in to Project Paranormal's Facebook Page 
(click the Author Interview tab) - ask me questions live on the air! You'll 
also get a tour of my writing space, and maybe some wacky visitors. Who knows?
 
November 2, 6:30 p.m. CT
Murder by the Book
2342 Bissonett Street
Houston, TX 77005
 
November 3, 7 p.m. CT
Barnes & Noble (with Chloe Neill)
Oakview Mall
3333 Oakview Drive
Omaha, NE 68144
 
November 5, 10:15 a.m. CT (continues throughout the day)
Las Vegas - Vegas Valley Book Festival
10:15 a.m. Paranormal panel includes me plus Tera Lynn Childs, 
James Dashner, Bree Despain, Becca Fitzpatrick, Rachel Hawkins,
 Sophie Jordan and Veronica Wolff!
2:00 p.m. - Signing
7:00 p.m. - 
Paranormal Ball
Historic Fifth Street School
401 S. 4th St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
 
November 6, 2 p.m. CT
Barnes & Noble (with Chloe Neill and Andrea Cremer)
2100 North Snelling Ave
Roseville, MN 55113
 
November 7, 7 p.m. ET
Barnes & Noble
5275 Harvey Street
Muskegon, MI 49444
 
November 8, 6 p.m. ET
Barnes & Noble
301 Main Street
Exton, PA 19341
 
November 9, 7 p.m. ET
Barnes & Noble
3454 Erie Boulevard East
Dewitt, NY 13214
 
November 12, 3 p.m. CT
Barnes & Noble
861 NE Mall Blvd
Hurst, TX 76053
 
 


As always, friends -- thanks for visiting Morganville! You're always welcome to stay!

1 comment:

The Cowboy and Vampire said...

Wow, that is an impressive series of books. Gives us inspiration.