BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Friday, June 12, 2015

My Mind’s Eye by Gillian Jones Author

Ryker 
She is the epitome of the girl next door, but with a feistiness that makes my dick throb. 
I’m drawn to her like no other. She stirs things in me I have no desire to feel, makes me long for things I shouldn’t. 
This is my game. I choose the players, and I never play for keeps. 
I don’t believe in fate. I make my own destiny. I work hard and play harder. Luck is for pussies, karma for idiots. Me, I make shit happen. 
Meeting her fucked up my plan. Threw me off my game. 
I’m now face to face with my karma. Her name is Kat Rollins. 
Kat 
Ryker Eddison is the epitome of a player. You know the type: Mr. Get In and Get Out. 
He’s all about the chase, wanting just one night. Everyone knows this—I know this. Still, I find myself craving him, my greedy body betraying what my heart and mind already know: he will only bring me pain. 
He’s the guy who girls like me should avoid. I’m smart; I know better. But when I’m with him, I feel things I’ve never felt before. Things I never knew I wanted. 
I can’t deny it … I like the chase. The high is explosive, but I’m afraid if I give in, I may end up losing more than I can handle: my heart. 


“Ryker,” she whispers breathlessly, her chest heaving from the kiss. “I want you too, Ryker, so much it hurts."


★Amazon US:http://l.facebook.com/l/2AQHcxWWmAQHir9klGDZ8yxTLIXZyLQwVhCVKlVYWO74sGQ/amzn.to/1K33PMp
★Amazon CA:http://l.facebook.com/l/8AQHSSMA1AQEmhder3JoqmvAHcw3W2H_0I8nDR7zrlsOMRA/amzn.to/1HEWQEH
★Amazon UK:http://l.facebook.com/l/eAQG9X4p5AQE1E1xvnIbusbvhTp20mpfdc0GxXfrS6aOBOQ/amzn.to/1KANbSB
★Kobo:http://l.facebook.com/l/6AQHfyY6tAQG_OtEgMt8Gan9qBeUc3bQql7H2wMJhCvlBFw/bit.ly/1QjRL9c
★B&N: http://l.facebook.com/l/_AQHvGs2KAQGG0Ecbj8DbOZxed-uXXK7IRwWJf62Qg9zkAQ/bit.ly/1RG5pWM
★iBooks: http://l.facebook.com/l/CAQFMiCL2AQEir_qUFLpZ9ijHI6a-_djNJ3LeU69y7rPNFg/apple.co/1I64Gg4

No comments: