BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Author Michele Hauf Character Interview and Contest 5/12 – RSVP at BittenByBooks!

1

Join me at BittenByBooks on 5/12 with author Michele Hauf for a Character Interview, chat and contest. This event post goes up in the morning and runs into the evening. Michele will start answering questions at 12:00 pm Central Daylight Time. For those visiting from outside of the US, here is the time conversion link. We are in the Chicago time zone:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Michele will be talking about her brand new release Forever Vampire.


“Vail the Unwanted is a pure-blooded vampire. But raised by Faery, he has neither home nor peace, and when his aid is sought in the recovery of a priceless diamond gown, his price is information. Specifically the whereabouts of his accursed father. His goal is revenge, and the supernaturally sexy Lyric, the icy blond vampiress with whom he must work, is a distraction he can’t afford.

Outwardly as cold as the diamond dress in which she was kidnapped, Lyric has her own secrets. Desperate to break free from her criminal family, she aligns herself with the brooding Vail. Together they seek justice while each secretly works for freedom and a fresh start. For Lyric that means holding herself apart, even from the smoldering blue-eyed Vail. For Vail, it means a battle to the death for revenge—and for a temptress he can’t deny.”

CONTEST INFO: The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 5/13/11. Open to readers in the US.

Prize: One set of the following books Her Vampire Husband, Seducing the Vampire and Forever Vampire

RSVP at BiitenByBooks and get 25 entries to the prize portion of the contest when you show up on the day of the event. If you don’t show up and mention your RSVP AND ask a question, your points won’t be entered into the contest.

Check out Michele Hauf’s website and get your questions ready for the event.


http://www.michelehauf.com

Be SURE to give your friends this link: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=41990 so they can RSVP too.

No comments: