BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Special Guest Appearance with Author Charlaine Harris 4/28 6-8 pm CDT at BittenByBooks!

1

Please come prepared with some interesting and unique questions. Please limit your questions to one maybe two out of respect for Charlaine’s limited time with us and the other readers so they can get their questions answered as well.  PLEASE NO DUPLICATE Questions. Visit here for a list of questions that are frequently asked of Charlaine: http://www.charlaineharris.com/faqs.html now you have these, no need to ask them tomorrow! :)
This event post goes up at 6pm central daylight time and runs until 8pm. For those visiting from outside of the US, here is the time conversion link. We are in the Chicago time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
 
Charlaine is going to be talking about Dead Reckoning book 11 in the Sookie Stackhouse series.
“With her knack for being in trouble’s way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte’s, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover Eric Northman and his “child” Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot-which is much more complicated than she knows…”
CONTEST INFO: The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 4/29/11.
1st prize winner will receive a hardcover signed (1st ed) Living Dead in Dallas
2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive signed bookmarks

 
Check out Charlaine Harris’ website and get your questions ready for the event.
http://www.charlaineharris.com/

1 comment:

IngaSilberg said...

This is so awesome!!!
Thank you for letting know. I still need to find out, what the time will be here. In case it's not exactly 4 or 5 am, I will be there!