January had 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays. July will have the same and also October
- This year we experienced and are going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11;
- that's not all ... take the last two digits of the year in which you were born; now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone!
- For example - I was born in 1955, and 55+ 56 = 111
- My daughter was born in 1989, and 89 +22= 111
- My granddaughter was born 2005, and 105 +6 =111
- Go ahead try it you know you want to!
- This is the year of Money!!!
- This year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays.
- This happens only every 823 years.
BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY
Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.
NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?