BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Review For SIX WEEKS TO CATCH A COWBOY By Brenda Harlen-4*

Title: SIX WEEKS TO CATCH A COWBOY 
Series: Match Made in Haven #3
Author: Brenda Harlen
Genre: Cowboy Romance
Rating: * * * *
Publishers: Harlequin Special Edition
(Aug 21, 2018)
Paperback: 224 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley
Copy provided for the purpose of providing an honest review.

 This does not affect my opinion of this book.

Haven’s celebrity cowboy is back 


…with a pint-size surprise!
Kenzie Atkins was a lovestruck teenager when Spencer Channing left Haven in the dust. But the biggest news isn’t the rodeo champion’s hotly awaited homecoming—it’s the little girl who calls him daddy. Spencer’s newfound daughter is bringing out Kenzie’s yearning for a family—and for the sexy single cowboy who still sets her heart ablaze! Maybe the roving bull rider is finally ready to ride off into the sunset for the ultimate happily-ever-after…

This was a second chance romance and I throughly enjoyed it. This quick read was awesomely sweet and I pretty much read it in one sitting. I adore children in a romance as it seems much more realistic. Can't wait to read the rest of this series.

Match Made in Haven


Brenda is a former attorney who once had the privilege of appearing before the Supreme Court of Canada. Five years ago she gave up the practice of law to be a stay-at-home mom and to secretly pursue her dreams of writing a book. She enrolled in a romance writing course at a local community college and finished her first book before the course ended. 

Three years, five manuscripts and another baby later, Brenda decided to enter the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart contest and ended up selling her manuscript to one of the final-round judges from Silhouette books.

She loves being part of the Harlequin/Silhouette family and -- despite the incessant interruptions of her real-life hero/husband, two heroes-in-training and two neurotic dogs -- she looks forward to a long future writing "happily ever after" romances.


No comments: