BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, November 16, 2017

Review & Excerpt Tour For HE LOVES ME...KNOT By RC Boldt

HE LOVES ME…KNOT by RC Boldt

We are super excited to celebrate RC Boldt’s newest release, HE LOVES ME…KNOT with you! Follow the tour for reviews, excerpts, and enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card PLUS 3 runner-ups will win an ebook copy of their choice from RC Boldt’s backlist title

HE LOVES ME…KNOT by RC Boldt tells the story about what happens when Emma Jane’s new boss is the same man she left at the altar eight years ago. Fans of BEFORE WE WERE STRANGERS by Renee Carlino and WAIT by A.L. Jackson will devour this angsty yet sweet and sexy second chance romance. Because sometimes love needs a second chance…



Title: HE LOVES ME…KNOT  
Author: RC Boldt
Release Date: November 14, 2017
Publisher: RC Boldt Publishing, LLC
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Word Count: 76K
Format: Print and digital


Sometimes love needs a second chance…
I never looked back after skipping out on my own wedding, even if it did leave me estranged from most of my family. Eight years later, I have the life I’ve always wanted. As an advertising account executive, my world is damn near perfect.
Until I come face-to-face with my past. With the man I once loved. The man who holds my future in his hands. The man who’s hell-bent on getting even with me for leaving him at the altar.
Even with all the unfinished business between us, I still love Knox Montgomery. The only problem?
He loves me…KNOT.

Find out more at: Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo
HE LOVES ME…KNOT Excerpt
Copyright © 2017 RC Boldt


Barely a minute passes before the din of light conversation ebbs to complete silence when a man enters the room and heads straight for the opposite end of the table. I can only see the back of him as he takes long, powerful strides, one hand grasping a thick binder. Something seems so familiar about him... My eyes track his movements, and my forehead creases as I try to place him.
His suit is well tailored and it’s evident the man works out because even beneath the black pinstriped dress pants, his backside is firm, the fabric doing nothing to mask his powerful, muscled thighs. When he moves to set the binder down, his suit jacket shifts and hints at a firm, flat stomach beneath the button-down shirt. My appraisal continues down to his hands when he draws one hand back from the binder. An odd sensation overtakes me, and a rousing awareness crackles within the air, causing me to immediately grow still. Then he turns, fully facing everyone in the room, and it’s in this moment my breath is completely robbed from me. As if in shock, my mind refuses to operate on all cylinders, acting sluggish. I continue to take in the sight before me, cataloguing my observations. The square jawline that used to remain clean-shaven now has a short, neatly trimmed beard of the same dark shade of brown as his hair. My eyes skim over the straight nose that has the faintest bump on the bridge from the time when he was five and fel—
Sweet Lord, noAs the man’s identity dawns on me, my eyes flicker over my coworkers seated around the large table before I return my panicked gaze to the individual who's garnering attention with his commanding presence. He surveys everyone in attendance and those piercing green eyes, framed by dark lashes, scan each person and slowly travel around the table. My heart skips a beat when his eyes lands on me. If I weren’t scrutinizing so intently, I wouldn’t have caught the slight pause, the faint shift in depth of his gaze, as it grows frigid before he continues his perusal of the remainder of the staff members. My throat grows dry and I immediately wish I’d brought my water bottle along. A stick of gum, even. Anything. I should’ve known better than to think my past wouldn’t catch up to me at some point. In my case, however, it seems my past is the new owner of my place of employment. Knox Montgomery. The man I left at the altar.

RC Boldt currently lives on the southeastern coast of North Carolina, enjoys long walks on the beach, running, reading, people watching, and singing karaoke. If you're in the mood for some killer homemade mojitos, can't recall the lyrics to a particular 80's song, or just need to hang around a nonconformist who will do almost anything for a laugh, she's your girl.

Follow RC:  Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Newsletter |
Amazon  | BookBub



Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and 

(3) Digital Copies of RC Boldt’s Backlist Titles!



No comments: