BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Author Michele Callahan Release Party and $50.00 Amazon Gift Card + Contest

“Ajax, The Lost King of the Immortals, sacrificed everything but his memories. After the Time Crux, the loss of his beloved Queen, and a horrifying defeat at the hands of the Triscani horde in the war on Itara, Ajax’s loyal crew played a desperate gamble…to go back in time and try to change things. But they trusted the wrong man, and Ajax has spent the last 700 years locked in a prison with no key. The battle approaches at long last, yet he remains weak and tortured, a prisoner to his own dark power. He didn’t simply lose to the evil Triscani…he became one of them.
The Triscani spent centuries searching for Emma Lawson’s soul. Their evil Hunters did everything they could to destroy her family’s bloodline before she was ever born. They know who she is, so they hunt her. They know the power she yields, and they fear her. They know The Lost King will do anything to save her, and they would use his love to destroy him.
But Emma is human, not Immortal. She might be dangerously attracted to the newly freed Ajax, but her first priority is saving Earth from two warring Immortal races. Ajax believed himself in love with his Queen, but the woman he remembers no longer exists. This Timewalker will defy destiny, and she’s not going to play by anyone’s rules but her own.”
Buy a Kindle copy of White Fire from Amazon by clicking here.
Books in the Timewalker Chronicles series in the order they should be read:


CONTEST INFO: Open to readers worldwide except where noted.

Prize 1: A $50.00 Amazon Gift Card
Prize 2: 1 Free RomCon 2015 Reader Registration ($199 value). Held in Denver, CO. US Only.
Prize 3: 1 complete 5 book Digital set of the Timewalker Series in reader’s preferred format

No comments: