Dr. Dora Adler's life has been in disarray since the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, but when she gets bitten by one of the undead, her whole world is turned upside down. Held captive in a secret underground lab, the tall, muscular hunk in the next cell is her only hope for salvation. Unfortunately, he claims to be a werewolf. Yeah, and she's supposedly a witch. Dirk Gunderson is an alpha Arbor pack werewolf. Captured and collared, he's sold to the zombie lab in hopes his blood serum can create a vaccine. He needs to escape, but not without the hot little brunette witch. In the midst of enemy werewolves and the hordes of undead, Dirk and Dora's sexual tension ignites a blaze hotter than the desert highway. Along their journey, they battle the inevitable: a werewolf must never take a witch as a mate.
What 10 tips you will learn about surviving the zombie apocalypse after reading Apocalyptic Moon?
1. Guns need ammo, blades and werewolf friends don’t.
2. Keep a cool head and try to see the humor in things.
3. If you miss their heads, aim for their legs.
4. Take shelter in higher ground, zombies are clumsy.
5. Don’t take elevators.
6. Fight or Flight? Flight is always better.
7. Uses your senses of smell, sight and hearing to detect zombies.
8. Don’t get bitten.
9. Have a plan to get to your loved ones.
10. Never moon a werewolf, when you should be focusing on survival.
a Rafflecopter giveaway