Dr. Cameron Kalamos and Eleanor Russo make an unbeatable team – science and magic, working hand in hand to confront the darkness besetting humankind.
At the center of that darkness stand the powerful mage Houses, but the brutal murderer Ellie and Cam are hunting seems to be affiliated with none of them.
When nothing is as it seems, and danger meets desire head on, sex can be an act of war. For Ellie, ensnared between the man she loves and the one she must destroy, the battle is about to begin...
Read the 5 Tombstone review of Shadow Hunt here:http://bittenbybooks.com/63331/shadow-hunt-by-erin-kellison/
Books in the Shadow Touch series in the order they should be read:
Erin Kellison is the author of the dark fantasy romance Shadow, Shadow Touch, and Shadow Kissed series. Stories have always been a central part of Erin's life. She attempted her first book in sixth grade, a dark fantasy adventure, and she still has those early hand-written chapters. She graduated summa cum laude with a degree in English Language and Literature and went on for a masters in Cultural Anthropology, focusing on oral storytelling. When she had children, nothing scared her anymore, so her focus shifted to writing fiction.
- Has had ongoing science fiction epic in her head since childhood
- Is scared of the dark
- Storyboards scenes already written, but not what is to come
- Seventh of eight kids (lucky seven! must mean something)
- Wanted to be the Empress in The Neverending Story so I could wear the pearl on my forehead
- Decorates to the nines at Christmas
- Is still waiting for super powers to kick in
- Would be villain if ever written into a book