BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Please HELP: Author Tina Gerow/Cassie Ryan has been taken suddenly and seriously ill

Please help: Tina Gerow/Cassie Ryan has been taken suddenly and seriously ill.
She has an affliction called Arteriovenous malformation or AVM in her
brain which has led to multiple surgeries and an extended stay in ICU. No
family is ever prepared for such a thing and Tina’s is no exception. In times like this, every dollar helps and her friends in the writing community
are banding together to ask you to open your hearts (and wallets) to help
get Tina’s family through this.
Tina is well known to readers and authors across the country who have
embraced her books, most recently, (writing as Cassie Ryan) Seducing the
Succubus (Berkley/October 2010) and coming in April 2011, The Demon and the
Succubus.
Please send your prayers, positive energy and love out into the universe
with Tina’s name on it. Cards can be mailed to: Tina Gerow, c/o SBP PO BOX
42255, Phoenix, AZ 85080.
Any donations you would like to make to Tina Gerow/Cassie Ryan to help with
the burden of mounting medical bills, can be given by visiting:
https://sites.google.com/site/tinagerowandfamily or by sending a check to
Tina Gerow, c/o SBP PO BOX 42255, Phoenix, AZ 85080.
FEEL FREE TO POST AND Share this with others in it’s entirety. This notification was provided to Bitten by Books via Cheyenne McCray.

No comments: