BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review- Embrace by Cherie Colyer

Title: Embrace
Series: Embrace #1
Author: Cherie Colyer
Genre: YA Paranormal
Rating: * * * *

Publishers: Omnfic Publishing
(Dec 20, 2011)
Paperback: 220 pages
ISBN: 978-1936305964
FTC Disclosure: 
e-Book provided by the author via The Book Machine

Madison is familiar enough with change, and she hates everything about it. Change took her long-term boyfriend away from her. It caused one of her friends to suddenly hate her. It’s responsible for the death of a local along with a host of other mysterious happenings. But when Madison meets a hot new guy, she thinks her luck is about to improve.

Madison is instantly drawn to the handsome and intriguing Isaac Addington. She quickly realizes he’s a guy harboring a secret, but she’s willing to risk the unknown to be with him.

Her world really spins out of control, however, when her best friend becomes delusional, seeing things that aren’t there and desperately trying to escape their evil. When the doctors can’t find the answers, Madison seeks her own.

Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover.

Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.
Series
Embrace
1. Embrace (2011)
2. Hold Tight (2013)
3. Entwined  April 14 2015

If you like a fast-paced YA paranormal romance with a twisty mystery than this is the book for you. So much happen, so fast, that I was unable to put it down. I read way into the wee hours as I was so intrigued with what was going to happen next. The only thing I wasn't sold on was the insta-love and I'm so not a fan of love triangles. That said, the rest of the book was a joy to read and I'm so glad I've got two more books to read in this series. Yeah! for rainy weekends! I can plop my butt on the coach and read to my heart's content and not feel guilty that I should be doing something else!

No comments: