BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, May 16, 2016

M9B Friday Reveal Assets- SACRIFICE Cover by Cindy Pon




Today Cindy Pon and Month9Books are revealing
the cover for SACRIFICE, book 2 in the Serpentine
Series! Which releases September 27, 2016! Check out the gorgeous cover and
enter to win a paperback copy of book 1, Serpentine!!

Here’s a message from the author.

I am so excited to share the Sacrifice cover
with readers! I didn't think it was possible, but I love it even more than my
gorgeous Serpentine cover. My second novel is always about dealing with consequences
of what happened in the first book. Skybright was on a journey to discover the
truth of her origins and identity in Serpentine, and I believe she truly comes
into her own in Sacrifice. I love the prominent featuring of her crimson tail,
and the tension and energy this cover conveys—it reflects the novel so well. I
hope you enjoy Sacrifice!

On to the reveal! 





Title: SACRIFICE
(Serpentine, Book 2)
Author: Cindy Pon
Pub. Date: September 27, 2016
Publisher: Month9Books
Format: Paperback, Hardcover,  & eBook

Find it: Amazon| B&N| TBD|Goodreads

Sacrifice, the sequel to Serpentine,
plunges Skybright into the terrifying underworld where demons are bred and
whisks her up to the magnificent Mountain of Heavenly Peace where the gods
dwell.

Stone is stripped of his immortal status
and told to close hell's breach, which mysteriously remains open, threatening
mortals.

Zhen Ni, Skybright's former mistress and
friend, has been wed to the strange and brutish Master Hou, and finds herself
trapped in an opulent but empty manor. When she discovers half-eaten corpses
beneath the estate, she realizes that Master Hou is not all that he seems.

As Skybright works to free Zhen Ni with
the aid of Kai Sen and Stone, they begin to understand that what is at risk is
more far-reaching then they could ever have fathomed.




Cindy Pon is the author of Silver Phoenix (Greenwillow, 2009), which was named one of the Top Ten Fantasy and Science Fiction Books for Youth by the American Library Association’s Booklist, and one of 2009′s best Fantasy,Science Fiction and
Horror by VOYA.The sequel to Silver Phoenix, titled Fury of the Phoenix, was
released in April 2011. Her first published short story is featured in Diverse
Energies,a multicultural YA dystopian anthology from Tu Books (October 2012).
Cindy is also a Chinese brush painting student of over a decade. Visit her website.




Where you can find Cindy: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Tumblr | Instagram





Giveaway Details:




2 winners will receive a paperback of
SERPENTINE, US Only.


No comments: