BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, May 28, 2015

Author Samantha Warren Release Party and $37.00 Amazon Gift Card Contest LIVE at BittenByBooks

Edith Myers has had enough.

Her first day at yet another new school and now she has a new enemy - Dana Blake: cheerleader, prom queen, head mean girl. But when Edith finds a strange key on school grounds, Dana's attitude changes. There's more to the cheerleader than meets the eye. She is the keeper of the magical key to another world, or was until Edith found it and became the new keeper. 

Now Edith finds herself drawn into an interdimensional struggle that could change their fates... and destroy their world. With the help of Charles, a man from the other world, Edith must confront her fears and accept her inner strength if they're going to make it through the war alive.


Buy a print copy of The Third Key from Amazon by clicking here.
Buy a Kindle copy of The Third Key from Amazon by clicking here. – ONLY .99 cents!

CONTEST INFO: Open to readers worldwide.
Prize: A $37.00 Amazon Gift Card


1 comment:

Jessica Schank Snow said...

What inspires you to write?
Thanks for the giveaway! =)