BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Monday, October 17, 2011

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!" for 'My Life Undecided' by Jessica Brody Giveaway


My winner was number 
35, Tiffany D. @ jaidahsmommy@...
She blogs at www.bookcoverjustice.blogspot.com
who answered this question--
"If you were a fifteen year old today, would YOU put your fate and decision making  in the hands of blog readers? Why or why not?"
Her answer---
"Definitely not! I want to make my own decisions 
based on my own research and I wouldn't want to 
be stuck doing something stupid just because I let someone 
else make my decisions for me."



Take a minute and 
check her blog out and 
congratulate her on her fabulous win!
Tiffany, I've sent you an email. 
The book is coming direct from the 
publishers. Enjoy!
Thanks to all who entered. Don't forget!
 COMING SOON to over 400 blogs 
SPOOKTACULAR Giveaway Hop
Runs Oct 24-31 at blogs near you

No comments: