- Fable of the PorcupineIt was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided
- to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest
- companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After a while, they decided to distance themselves one
- from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their
- companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they learned
- to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important
- part of it was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
- The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual
- learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person's good qualities.
- The Moral of the story:
- LEARN TO LOVE THE PRICKS IN YOUR LIFE.
BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY
Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.
NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?