BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Review For THE COWBOY SEAL'S JINGLE BELL BABY by Laura Marie Altom- 4 *

Title: THE COWBOY SEAL'S JINGLE BELL BABY 
Series: Cowboy Seal's #4
Author: Laura Marie Altom
Genre: Christmas Romance
Rating: * * * *  
Publishers: Harlequin Western Romance
(Dec 6, 2016)
Paperback: 224 pages
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley
Copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of providing an honest review. This does not effect my opinion of this book.

A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS?  
Tiffany Lawson promised herself that she would never, ever give her heart to a man again. Now she's a pregnant former rodeo queen and ex-debutante struggling to support her mother and grandmother. She's already picked out the perfect adoptive parents, but cowboy Navy SEAL Rowdy Jones isn't letting anyone take his child. 

Rowdy loves the rush that comes from being a Navy SEAL, but finding out he's about to become a dad? That trumps everything. While he and Tiffany shared only one night, Rowdy's determined to do right by her and their baby. His next mission—to win Tiffany and keep his son—might be his toughest yet…

This is a quick Christmas read that will have you laughing one minute and in tears the next. A good addition to your pile of Christmas books you intend to read.

Cowboy SEALs
1. The SEAL's Miracle Baby (2015)
2. The Baby and the Cowboy SEAL (2016)
3. The Seal's Second Chance Baby (2016)
4. The Cowboy SEAL's Jingle Bell Baby (2016)
5. The Cowboy SEAL's Christmas Baby (2017)
6. Cowboy SEAL Daddy (2018)

No comments: