BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Sunday, December 4, 2016

Review For CHRISTMAS COMES TO MAIN STREET by Olivia Miles-4 *


Title: Christmas Comes to Main Street
Series: The Briar Creek Series#5


Author: Olivia Miles
Genre: Christmas Romance
Rating: 4*
Publishers: Forever 
(Sept 27, 2016)
Paperback: 336 pages
ISBN: 978-1455567188
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley

The mistletoe is out, and the gloves are off . . . 
'Tis the worst season to be single, but Kara Hastings won't let a little Christmas funk spoil the festive season. Sure, running her own bakery is a little harder than she expected, but she can handle it. And she'll prove it to a certain infuriatingly handsome, bossy Big City guy. She may be sugar and spice, but she can kick his butt twice. 
Nate Griffin is in Briar Creek only for the holidays, and he refuses to fall for the whole "small town, candy cane-scented Christmas Wonderland" thing. He's more interested in the fresh-faced cookie chef who always knows exactly how to get under his skin. So when Nate challenges Kara in the town's big holiday contest, it's not just the competition that starts to heat up. If he's not careful, Kara won't just melt his icy resolve against a small-town Christmas . . . she'll melt his heart too.


A sweet Christmas romance that will have you munching on Christmas cookies by the dozen. All the talk of Christmas bakery items in this book will have you sneaking cookies throughout the read. I've read oodles of Christmas stories recently and this one has a very sweet romance in it.
As another reviewer mentioned this series would be an awesome Hallmark Christmas movie.

No comments: