BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, November 3, 2016

Spotlight Post/Excerpt & Giveaway For STEALING TIME by Wendy Sparrow



Stealing Time
Servants of Fate #1
Wendy Sparrow
Genre: Paranormal Romance (Holiday)
Publisher: Pen and Kink Publishing
Date of Publication: Nov 1, 2016
ISBN: 9781988233093
Number of pages: 87 pages
Cover Artist: Amanda C. Davis

Father Time’s son, Zeit Geist,
must sacrifice a mortal’s lifetime to the Fates each New Year’s Eve. Last year—
inexplicably, really—he made an 11:59 substitution. The Fates are pissed and
they’re after his mortal Hannah. With the year ending, he ought to figure out why he’d saved her—and why he keeps doing it. Following an unlucky year, Hannah Lyons needs a week’s holiday in a lodge to unwind. What she gets is near-death experiences and a sexy immortal who can’t avoid kissing her, but might have to kill her. After all, even Zeit can’t hold back time indefinitely.

Amazon     BN     Apple    Goodreads

Excerpt:

“What are you doing to me?”
“What do you think I’m doing?”
She glared at him. Saying it out loud would
sound utterly stupid. “I keep
having these lapses of time. One minute, I’m in one place and,
the next, I’m in
another. And four times now, I’ve seen you walking away from me when it’s happened.”
“So, you’re accusing me of doing something
to your memory? Or of stalking
you?” He took another sip of his drink as if he was only mildly interested in her response.
She opened her mouth to say something before
snapping it closed. What was
she accusing him of? It all sounded silly and impossible,
and he’d be around this
whole week. Every time they saw each other, she’d f
feel humiliated that she’d actually thought…
Oh, who cared? She was going to get brain cancer
from all this testing if she
couldn’t get to the bottom of things.
“You’re doing something to time. I don’t know what you’re doing,
but I don’t think your name is just an odd little coincidence.”
For a blink, she saw something in his eyes and a quick half-smile.
“It’s a family name.”
“So, your entire family manipulates time?”

Copyright © 2016 by Wendy Sparrow

At home in the Pacific Northwest, Wendy
Sparrow writes for both an adult and
young adult audience in many genres but
always with a happily ever after. She has
two wonderfully quirky kids, a supportive
husband, and a perpetually messy house
because she hates cleaning. She’s an
advocate both online and in her
community for autistic children in
addition to actively trying to raise
awareness about obsessive-compulsive
disorder. Most days she spends on Twitter
procrastinating doing the dishes.

Website: http://wendysparrow.com
Blog: http://wendysparrow.com/blog/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendySparrow
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WendySparrowAuthor/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3346109.Wendy_Sparrow
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wendy-Sparrow/e/B00AYIR3HQ

Tour giveaway

A handmade original "limited edition" choker from Neath the Veil. The delicate
rose-patterned Venetian lace garland ribbon is contrasted with three black clock
hands. Tiers of black chain drip between. This choker is very lightweight and
comfortable and adjusts from 11-1/2 to 16 inches. This giveaway is international.
$10 USD Amazon gift card which is open to countries with Amazon sites.



No comments: