BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Scarlett Avery’s Billionaire’s Infatuation is Out Today

Snap Shot: This Billionaire Romance proves that even Bad Boys can fall in love! The SIZZLING HOT and captivating story will grip you from the very first page and won’t let go until the HEA!
A Bad Boy Alpha Billionaire Casanova. A sassy bombshell Southern Belle. A proposal that’s way too hot to handle.
***The Hero is the lead in this sizzling billionaire romance, but you get the POV from both characters.***

Imagine bumping into the same person, who was a stranger only a few hours ago, three times in the span of a day. 
In a big city like LA, what are the odds of that happening?
When alpha billionaire Hunter Evans’ growing business takes him from his ranch in Fort Collins, Colorado, on an extended business trip to Los Angeles, he planned on focusing on two main objectives: 1. Sign up as many new clients as humanly possible and 2. Have as much fun as allowed in the City of Angels (aka, sample as many women as he can).
After a demanding first week, he takes up his good friend’s offer to hang out and hit the LA nightlife.
As the consummate bachelor that he is, Hunter ends up partying way too hard, drinking too much and having his way with a few too many women.
Waking up the next morning in a hurry to leave last night behind him, he never imagined he'd be smitten by a sassy twenty-two year old waitress with a sexy Southern drawl the second he lays eyes on her.
After bumping into her for the third time in the span of a day, Hunter simply can't let her go. 
After one steamy and passionate evening, he realizes in shock that this sexy Southern Belle might not be as much of a stranger as he thought.
Funny how history has a way of repeating itself.

If you’re looking for a dirty-talking Alpha Hero who’s also dangerously loving, this billionaire series is definitely for you!



No comments: