BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Review-One Texas Cowboy Too Many by Carolyn Brown- 4 1/2*

Title: One Texas Cowboy Too Many
Series: Burnt Boot, Texas #3
Author: Carolyn Brown
Genre: 
Cowboy Romance
Rating: * * * * 1/2
Publishers: Sourcebooks Casablanca
(Mar 1, 2016)
Paperback: 352 pages
ISBN: 978-1402296116
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley

Carolyn Brown's New York Times and USA Today bestselling cowboys prove that love is bigger in Burnt Boot, Texas
She's got too many cowboys on her hands

Leah Brennan has always been the good girl of the Brennan family, groomed to become the matriarch of the clan. When a dark-eyed, tattooed, ponytailed bad boy saunters into her life, Leah knows he's off-limits-but his mesmerizing gaze makes her forget everything she used to think was important. As town-wide tension rises, Leah wonders if love really can conquer all...
And the whole town's taking sides
When Rhett O'Donnell roars into Burnt Boot on a hot July evening, the first thing he sees is a beautiful blonde. She puts a little extra giddy-up in his heartbeat, but when Rhett's desire throws him into the middle of a love triangle and a hundred-year-old feud, he realizes that winning his cowgirl's heart will be a lot more complicated than he thought.
I'm always a sucker for a good cowboy romance and nobody is better at it than Carolyn Brown. It amazes me at the variety of sexy, sweeter than soda pop characters that she comes up with. Reading one of her romances is like going to a family reunion where you get to see the feisty older aunts (that you've heard just enough about to know they were hell raisers in their day), the blatantly sexy cousins (who you know not to let get close to your boyfriend) and all the other family members that you hadn't even realized you'd missed so much. 
When you throw in a 100 year feud with a growing romance, you are bound to get some hilarious escapades that will have you laughing out loud and swearing you can hear and smell the outhouse as it explodes all around you.
Burnt Boot
1. Cowboy Boots for Christmas (2014)
2. The Trouble with Texas Cowboys (2015)
3. One Texas Cowboy Too Many (2016)
4. A Cowboy Christmas Miracle (Sept 6, 2016)



No comments: