BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A thing « Jay Kristoff – Literary Giant

A thing « Jay Kristoff – Literary Giant

You stand to win:
  • A signed ARC of STORMDANCER. Perfect for propping up wobbly tables, lighting fires in cold winter months, and squashing small, scuttling insectoid lifeforms.
  • A signed copy of THE LITTLE STORMDANCER. This was a picture book I did for my UK editor when she had her first baby. It’s like an MG version of Stormdancer, with far less death and sex. It also has a happy ending. People think it’s cute. You may too. There’s only, like, 20 in the entire world.
  • A PDF of a short story I wrote in the Stormdancer world, called PRAYING FOR RAIN, which is going to be bonus content for the e-book version of the book. As it stands, only about ten people on the entire planet have read this thing so far. You’ll be one of the first people to read it, EVER.
Competition closes at the end of June. Go forth!

No comments: