BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

 Friday Fill-Ins 

1. In 1992, I was 
__the mother of a 3 year old, a 10 year old and a 18 year old__________.


2. 
_My granddaughter  always delivers_____ laughter and smiles. 



3. Do what you _need_________, with what you _have_________, where you ___want _______.

4. 
_On a warm sunny beach_________ is where I'd like to be. 


5. The trees and flowers are telling me 
__come out and play____________.


6. 
_That favorite book_______ that just keeps going on.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early bedtime
_____, tomorrow my plans include mowing the grass_____ and Sunday, I want to _sit outside and breath(oh and maybe read a bit____!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that a well written favorite book never really ends. Have a great weekend!

ilovepink1078 said...

#3, we're almost the same point of view.
Great post!

ilovepink1078 said...

By the way, hope you dont mind if i follow your blog. This is one way to keep in touch. hope you do the same.
thanks

Anonymous said...

Love 5 and 6! Have a great weekend!