BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Friday! Time for another Book Blogger Hop!!

Come by and check out   Thoughts by Jennifer (Crazy-for-Books)'s invitation.


First things first, I'm sure you noticed the new graphic!!  Don't you just LOVE it?!  I burst out laughing when I first saw it!  Louise from Adori Graphics is such a talented artist and I highly recommend her!!  So, feel free to grab it and use it on your blog!!

Onto the rules.  PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING YOUR LINK!!!

I don't expect everyone to visit and follow every single blog listed on the Hop MckLinky.  Believe me, my Google Reader is out of control, so I understand!  The Hop isn't just for you to throw your link in there and not visit any other blogs.  It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest.  So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week.  This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine!  We'll see you next week!

18 comments:

CMash said...

New follower via hop. I can be found here

CHRISTIE said...

Hi! I found you at the hop.

Teresa said...

Hi, I found you at the hop! I'm new at this too. I look forward to reading your reviews.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the follow and for taking the time to enter my giveaway, Good Luck :)

You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

Have a great day!

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

Alexia561 said...

Hi! Found you thru the Hop. Love the Happy Keester picture at the top of the page. Too cute!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I hope you enjoy Maximum Ride!

Candace said...

Found you at the hop! Great blog!
Candace
http://candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com/

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Stopped by via Blog Hop! I'm always looking for new book blogs. Glad I came by!

Unknown said...

http://http:www.princessbookie.com

Susan said...

The Happy Keester picture is hilarious! Made me laugh.

I found you at the hop - will be back often :)

Morgan said...

I have just found your wonderful blog through the blog hop and am happy to be a new follower. I love your header, it's so cute!

Christina said...

found you through the blog hop. We have many books in common so I decided to follow you. If you are interested in checking out my blog you can find it at http://crysteena73.blogspot.com/

Chrissie said...

Thanks for visiting my site yesterday :) I'm now a new follower of your great blog.

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Following you now from the book blogger hop!

xoxo,
Lana
lanagriffin.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Visiting today, courtesy of the Hop! :)

E.J. Stevens said...

Just hopping by! :)

xx,
E.J.

Unknown said...

Followed from the blog Hop. Love your button!
www.zoereads.blogspot.com

IdentitySeeker said...

I'm just hopping by and would like to say that your blog's awesome!

sarahDOTsetarATgmailDOTcom