BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Hogwarts: The Beginning" by Genie Driscoll



Hogwarts: The Beginning
by : Genie Driscoll
Rating * * * * *
Date Reviewed 5/28/2009

Well, we have waited patiently for the next movie. Reread the books again and again. (Still 2 months till the movie)While anxiously awaiting the movie, a wondrous thing has happened. I'm talking about "Hogwarts: The Beginning". This book is such a lifesaver. You now can find out about Dumbledore, as a young boy beginning his education at Hogwarts. You meet relatives of many of the characters that you fell in love with in the Potter books and discover a lot of the history of the ghosts and traditions that still are present at Hogwarts today. If you thought Harry could get into trouble, just wait till Albus Dumbledore and his pirates get started. This story has a wonderful storyline that will keep you on the edge of your seat. So sit back and enjoy because you are about to take the ride of your life. I give it 5 stars and am off to get 4 more copies for friends who tried to mug me and steal my copy( but I got away) Good thing they are good friends!!


As this was fan fiction, it has been dropped by Amazon and LuLu. Have contact info for author if anyone interested.

No comments: